Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Where did that come from...

So we've been doing what everyone else has been doing, I mean you, Bob. Getting organized and going through every bin, drawer and cubby. 

The contents of Mona included the remnants of every other RV we've owned. I've found tools for the 5th wheel, accessories for things we no longer own, random remote controls and a sewing kit that included machine parts, i.e..needles and bobbins. 

I'm also taking a hard look at anything I haven't touched in a while, or in most cases, never. Like 4 different types of measuring cups, only one of which I've used. I have too many cups and glasses. I like Paula's philosophy of service for 4 and disposable everything else. 

The bins underneath have gotten the same treatment. Most are now only half full. I feel good about all the purging and organizing, but having this much extra space makes me nervous. What essential, make or break my entire trip thing, is gone or forgotten? I lay awake at night just wondering. Okay, not really.

Luckily, we have a credit card and I know how to use it. I need to leave room for the next great treasure I'll find on this adventure.  Wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment